200x200

اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد وعلى ال سيدنا محمد

quds fil khotor : al-aqsa in danger. where's our sensitivity?

Wednesday, October 10, 2007
salam..bismillah..

4 d past few weeks, i've attend amanpalestin week in my campus, uiam pj.. n the week was awesome. i've gained knowledges bout palestin, n yet the week nourishes my spirit n sensivity in knowing bout muslims in palestin.. i've discover a lot--4 me( act it is very lil ) bout the quds area, which consists the masjidil aqsa, al-sakhra or formerly known as the dome of rock( i thought this is d real masjidil aqsa earlier), buraq wall(wailing wall) and many other unique features include of arches and some other things that i still in my way to learn bout it. to view another infOs,can refer to youtube or my wordpress blog, or pls visit amanpalestin website : www.amanpalestin.com


0 thoughts from optimists:

Post a Comment